Thursday, May 12, 2011

i investigate you.(not stalk)

hye readers.
my story for now is about something make me wondering.
i stalk,.. eh.. i mean investigate this person.
which im not gonna tell you guys who,due to secret and privacy stuff.
melalui apa yang saya lihat.
seems like ppl like *you* and that girl to be together..
idk. but this is what i guess.
yalah.. maybe nothing between you two but.
ppl like you both maybe.
sigh.
seriously... i saw it.
errr....
am i right?
if i open my heart again?
am i right?
is *that person* really want me?
is that a words that this past yearss is all about me?
or its refers to other?
wondering....
and and
sangat wonder.
why i DISLIKE the picture between they two..
sigh..
its not that i hate the person who with *that person* but i just i dont know.

hmmm....
Dear God .
show me the way..

till then.i'll update.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment