Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sick

salam.
hye everyone.
what im going to write is about last night.
after like 10 hours at library. my body shaking.
its freaking unusual happen to me.
i can feel my heart, brain, anything inside of me is frozen!
all i do when i reach room is wrap myself under my blanket!
still i felt so cold!
so i slow down my fan, again freaking shaking! suddenly my face burning. all my body feeling so fucking HOT! unusual HOT! but still inside cold. See.. really unusual.
ok i am a daddys daughter type. i need attention when i get sick!
but its late at night i cant tell them my parent about what happen.
i wanot them to get worried.so i tell my closed person! who is supposed to be always with me. yes she care. she pray for my health but yet still not enough! she is the most important person with me, i know i hurt her. but can't she just forget that sekejap and gv her attention to me? ok ok.. i know.. i am all fault! salah! i know that., i cant do what she want me to do. i know we are bith in different way already. but in my condition last night.isnt she supposed to be there and said something soft to me? btw, at last i took this decision that i am not going to show up myself to her again until things is okay between of us! i know this is the best way. since she said she will never forget how i hurt her. damn! i hurt her. did i? how i wish she know. i dont mean to this to her. fever makin menggila! luciky kate give me paracetamol which i take that before i sleep.
ok about him. . i do appriciate that your concern to me. thank you for being there for me. so kind of you. thank you for your pray too.. sweet talk . calm me down. tx again. :)
and my bff raff . shes also there for me.. idk how to thank them who care for me... Allah jak dapat balas...

now. im all alright... fever are gone... just badan sakit2.. idk why. sigh.. i dint go to class but luckily, class is all dismiss! :)
all i want now is relax and have a time alone! :)

Conclusion ,
i like/love a person who never give up on me.

-adeng-

No comments:

Post a Comment