Friday, January 20, 2012


Asalamualaikum,

hello everyone. been ages kan didnt write anything here... my broadband d landa masalah la.. haha.. now im using my mom's broadband. alhamdulillah baru ok :) anyway... as you know im here already at home!! yeah.. its really GREAT to be home... sampai2 limbang.. malam tu terus ada jamuan dekat rumah my auntie. sebab sambut birthday twins yang semakin comel n gaok! hihihi
mualanya xmok twins with me.. then.... taraaaa thats magic happen when asyraf n adliy want me!!! weeheee.... will upload their pict soon :)

btw.. oopss.. before that.. before balik limbang im staying at my friend's house with eycha n kate. we are really having a quality time together.. ahhh how i love them so much! :)

ok.. now.. keputusan math sudah keluar... remember how im afraid about this math paper.. sampai berserah jak last2 exam itu hari!! wahahah... alhamdulillah.. dengan keputusan yang d peroleh berbaloi la rasanya :) will not tell what grade i got. but cukup la.. err.. alhamdulillah... :) hehehehe....

so any perancangan for my holiday is.. yes we are going to miri on 28 jan. just 1 day at miri.. will be back limbang on 29... anyway... talking about holiday.. maybe i will follow my cousin to go miri again on 2-feb! heehe... maybe.. if kereta muat la.. due to maybe they wanna bring this ayun baby for twins! hihii... :) insyaALLAH....

ok.. will update l8r!!

happy holiday everyone!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment