Tuesday, February 21, 2012

back to school

Assalamualaikum,

hello everyone. my topic for today is going back to school...
as usual it will be the saddest moment at airport, leaving family here.. but this time i try to control it. which i mean tears.. because yes i fly alone...and need to be strong..:) sedih tinggalkan eja my lil sist since sangat rapat with her...my dad my mom... i already miss them while waiting for the plane in boarding room.. :( my sis fila which at limbang that time. alaaa... rindu :( and twins and all my family! kalau boleh wanna bring them all here with me hehe...

btw and special thanks to eycha for picking me up at the airport. for telling me what to do at the airport. hahaha. ahhh she know me well.

reach uni is also like usual.... but this time will must be more bersemangat than last year. since yeah my pointer x berubah last sem.. hmmm, still bersyukur i pass all the subject! alhamdulillah...:) meeting everyone here is like baru semalam jumpa kan* yalah... cuti sebulan ja ... sekejap bah... but its ok... july holiday waiting for me! will bercutiiii la sampai september.. and what makes me excited is my 23rd birthday will be celebrate at my hometown!!!! i wonder how i celebrate my birthday this year,.. hopefully MORE better than last year.. ehhh wont remember anything of last year celebration! urghhhh :\

ok back on track... SCHOOL.... ya juak ptptn ni lambat na mok keluar... sigh.. i heard it will ada on early mac.. and i was like WHAT?? seriously... have to wait lagi?? adeh.... luckily mom give me pocket money... heee... imagine student with no money?? kesian ba! eeeee.....

anyway.. that all for now. will actively update soon... insyaAllah...

Pray for me for this sem ahead to be smarter than last year..

:)

XOXO

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment