Saturday, July 7, 2012

Friends



Well hello asalamualaikum...
:) so today post is about friends.
what im going to write is about myself... 
i have many friends . and i appreciate every single of them.
i love them for who they are..
ok. the thing is....
i have this one friend which i dont know since like years years before we dont talk so much
not like my other friends.. maybe  yeah its because this high school stuff . i dont know.. err we bothkinda not that really close. and actually i dont know what is the thing that i do that make us like this.
i am childish,. maybe i am.. and maybe i am the problem came from..
but seriously i dont know.. 
if we were both friends but why this such thing happen?
and yeah again maybe it me the problem ...
i try not to blame other but i need to know.. what is it??
the post that i did at my social account is yes not for her,.
but  i don't blame her if she terasa with my post, but again... that post is seriously not for her.
and i dont understand why other ppl get involve in this situation ?
and puffffffff......
everything change..
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and now.. i am with my way.. she goes her way.
i try to make things back to normal.
but it turns bad when my appearance is just a jokes for them.
so its better silent myself... just let it be,.
or maybe i must meet her like personally because i need to know what is it that make her hate me so much?


anyway.
i do pray that one day us will be okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment