Sunday, June 26, 2011

Teguran membawa padah

salam.
hye everyone.
what im gonna write today is about teguran.
okay seriously i am not perfect.everybody is not perfect.
yes i am wearing tudung but i am not that perfect too..
why nowadays ppl keep membezakan orang yang pakai tudung dengan orang yang tak pakai for muslim?
for me its up to them to decide for themself.x semua orang k tudung baik n sama juak ngan org yang x k tudung.. we are all the same. HUMAN! we make mistake and we fix it right?
okay . after sooooo long i've be friend with *X* i know her well and she know me too.. like everything.
no m8r what happen i do still anggap she is my very bestfriend.
maybe she cant accept my teguran.
and puuffff... the other day we dont know each other.
hows that? i honestly think that is not fair.maybe be she so mad at me..but ...
im not *ceramah* her like the holier-than-thou bah! i love her and i really dont want to see her like that. she is very great bestfriend...
now. everything might be change.
everything.
at last
i am very sorry for what i said to her.
i love her and care of her.
no m8r what for me we are still friend.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment