Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day-2

its day 2 people.
And its still like that. After "Big" so-called conversation last night.
Last text is "your welcome" which not from me. I didn't reply ever since!
until this evening 4.21pm my phone ringing here comes his Text. 
and the text sounds like shit and idk what to say. Seriously jerk!
boleh ajak org going somewhere .. sedangkan omg wht is in his mind? lost
kah? omg like seriously... how come a boyfriend to that?
xla menjangka lebih tapi atleast make me feel good will ya? calm me down .
mind your words..dont make me feel like this. 
blurghhh....
i feel really unappreciate.... :(
u dont even do all the thing you used to do bah!
apa la tujuan you having a relationship with someone's daughter????
what?
to hurt her?
omg dont act like we dont have an 'issue' before bah!
now everything i feel like back to before... 4 years ago. 
urgh....
u seriously make me feel unappreciate.............
dear heart. I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! 
you dont worthd the pain.



No comments:

Post a Comment