Thursday, May 2, 2013

tak sadar kah kau telah menyakitiku?

Cinta ini membunuhku is currently the song that I am listening to now! One of my broken heart song list . blurgh.. for my post kali ni is about what i feel what ive been through. ALONE!

Well. Maybe its sebab my 'period' . Mood swings.. urgh hate that. i dont know what is happening. everything seems not ok! on top of that is white.  the conversation with him seems not ok. not like old days! its different . i can feel that.. i feel it seriously change. its almost 2 years ,is that normal? isnt it supposed to be in the "love is in the air" still? kann? its pelik when he wake up. just idk no greeting like before. well i guess ALL woman in this world want to feel special especially to their man? kannnn??? he know im no good. when i say "heyy its nothing la." and he say.. "tell me,its something right" and i go said "nay its nothing' end up with he saying "ok then great if its ok" hah!  My God why is this happening?
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why you not trying to calm me down. with i dont know anything !! just try a shot! like words maybe... anything! oh for god sake! urhgghhhhhhhh
you just make me feel im useless! im not that important to you. and you know what? i am not happy with that.. oh seriously im not!!!!!!!
or maybe its just me? maybe its me.. but ! i feel it in every conversation. its empty! EMPTY! damn hurt man! 
ok ok  inhale exhale. there must be jalan penyelesaian kan? so i calm myself. oh great! ICE_CREAM! i need it now, ok.forget about him. lantak la... apa jadi then jadi la.... WHATEVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment