Saturday, April 10, 2010

don't you realize?


My sweetheart, don't you realize im hurt most? the word that you throw to me so sharp like a shiny knife killing me hardly at the heart make me bleeding to death. i am a girl who hd a heart to be care of someone. the someone that i trust is you my sweetheart. how come sweetheart become hurtheart? Gosh. i need the old you back to me please do return=( i am sad with this feeling like i dont know who you are now. but. theres one thing didnt change i still love you. and i don't know why. i just can't let myself to stay away from you. don't you realize how much i LOVE you? maybe sometime i can be annoying. but i am who i am. why before you can handle me n now u like giving up to me? are your love to me bcome fade away? oh my sweetheart listen to my heart beating. I need you because I LOVE you. not i love you because i need you. DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT?? i hope someday u'll be understand. -syakhira-

No comments:

Post a Comment